1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I just got a 70 cougar....I need some suggestions

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by arabianequine, Jun 10, 2011.

1. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    My husband was gonna fix it and sell it. I think we decide to resell it now. Where back East are they looking for good solid classic cars cities/states?

I have it on ebay and craigslist around here.

2. perolane

perolane Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2010
    Louisiana
    My sister just sold her all original "71 Gran Torino last week through Ebay. A guy from Chicago bought it & sent a shipping company to pick it up. Today she sold her "70 Cadillac hearse (yes, hearse) to someone from Texas....also through Ebay. She collects vintage cars & I think it all depends on what you've got, who's looking, & how bad they want it. If that's what they're looking for, they'll make arrangements to get it wherever they are. Good luck!!

3. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    Winfield
    The first brand new car that my folks bought was a '69 XR7. When I turned 16, I begged, pleaded, and slung snot and they still wouldn't let me drive it. They told me that I would kill myself in it. It sure would run!

4. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Oh dear lord, i thought you meant you went hunting.... [​IMG]

I need to stop hanging out with Boyd. [​IMG]

5. Randy

Randy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    Quote:That's nothing. I though the op was a guy and just got a 70 year old girlfriend and needed some suggestions. LOL I wouldn't have been any help btw. LOL

6. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Quote:That's nothing. I though the op was a guy and just got a 70 year old girlfriend and needed some suggestions. LOL I wouldn't have been any help btw. LOL

That was my first thought... so i reread and thought, oh a 70lb cougar.....

7. arabianequine

Apr 4, 2010
    you guys are funny

8. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

[​IMG] Good luck with that 70 year old cougar! It could have quite an attitude! [​IMG] '70 Cougars are NICE cars! [​IMG]

9. Dunkopf

Dunkopf Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2010
    Kiowa, Colorado
    Post a picture so we can see if someone would pay transportation or not. Not too many 70 Cougars around.

10. arabianequine

Apr 4, 2010
    Quote:It is pretty rough. It has most parts. It will def. be a project car for someone. I just though some people back East might like it cause its not to far rusted out. It has some rust on lower right quarter and drivers and passenger floor. It has a 351 Cleveland and is an automatic.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by