I just got my best present of this year!

WriterofWords

Has Fainting Chickens
14 Years
Dec 25, 2007
Chaparral, New Mexico
I know to some it may seem silly, but I just had my best present of the year this evening. My 17 year old son and I just sat in the living room stuffing ourselves with Cheetos (out of popcorn) and watched MaMa Mia. Just having him there with me, and realizing this is my last year with him as my "baby", next year on Christmas he'll already be 18. We sang with the songs, danced around like total fools, annoyed the cats, scared the Chihuahua, and just had a wonderful time. I hope in my heart of hearts, that all of you had or will have such a wonderful experience with your sons or daughters.
Kat

pop.gif

bun.gif
wee.gif

love.gif

hit.gif

Very cool.

me,
g

Yep I pretty much did all of those. He also went and tried to find any store open he could buy me popcorn at but all of our little mom and pop places were closed all day. I love my son!

Last edited:
lol... wonderful,

My younger son will still have those lovely silly times with mum, so good that you spent this time together, and he will not go far.

I had my 2 sons here today, one is 25, the older is 35, but it was just nice having them around.

WE have had a lousy couple of years, but we stay strong together, so it was really nice. Mummy's boys, and we had quiet time and chats to just "say" we will be fine.

Jena.

It's 2:41 AM and I'm feeling like popcorn.... aw, maybe tomorrow...

Alarm went off across the street and woke me up.

Back
Top Bottom