I just got my SG eggs. Stopped my crying for a whole half hour!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Vamp-A-Billy Princess, Jun 6, 2008.

1. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I just got my partridge showgirls! Sitting out side crying when the mail lady pulled up. Turns out she used to raise silkies so she will take extra care delivering my eggs. They are all intact and suprisingly felt cool even though its 100 degrees out. They are setting for a bit beffore they go in the bator. Memphis just lefft for his Daddy weekend and I am loosing it. I just cant quit crying. I dont know how divorced people do this every week. This is the worst feeling I have ever felt. At least I have new eggies to cheer me up. Thanks Silkie Chick!

2. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    Hang in there! I want SGs! Hope they hatch for ya:) I'll buy some eggs from ya when they are old enough.[​IMG] Photography almost always cheers me up but I have never been in the situation you are in either. I'm so sorry, hun.

3. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    Good idea. I'll go on a photo outing. I have to go to town to get supplies for chickenstock tomorrow. Just keep busy. I'll work on my other coop building too. Thanks for the support babe!

4. goatkeepers

goatkeepers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Mooresville, NC
    Aww, keep your chin up!! I didn't know you and your son's dad were divorced. I know how tough it is. My parents got divorced when I was really little. Like you said, keep yourself busy! [​IMG] PM me if you want to talk or something! Hang in there!! [​IMG]

Congrats on the new eggs! [​IMG]

5. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    anytime, u know ur my girl. [​IMG]

divorce is hard i had a real bad trip the first time around for 3 years but ya know what it was nothing i ever did it was him and it made me a stonger person than i ever thought i could be. it taught me who i really was and just brought me and my son closer together and closer to god. things happen for a reason even if we don't always know why.

stay stong we r all here for u anytime u need us. being seperated hurts like no other hurt in the world i know and is worse when the kid's go on visiatation. my son was 1.5 years old the last time we seperated and is now 12 and still goes on visits. he goes every other week here in summer starting in a few days it still kills me when he is gone and him to but we know he has to go and we face it together and r stong for each other.

my best advice is keep busy, spend more time with ur son, love that little boy like there is no tomarrow and do all u can for u and him don't let it get to ya and try to keep ur mind off it. time heals all wounds and someday it will get better even if it isn't right away. don't ever put ur son in the middle or as a go between. my x-does it all the time and it kills my son to go through it, i just love and support my son all the more and he respects that and it helps him to get through the bad times. be there for ur son, be loveing and understanding he neeeds u now more than ever and kid's do know even if they r young. keep what is going on between u and ur hubby between u 2, kid's don't need to know everything just mommy and daddy can't live together or get along.

i thought my world had ended with my x but ya know i'm remarried now for july it will be 10 years and have 4 more beautiful children now and happier than i ever was before to a wonderful, loveing and suportive hubby now and then some. there is hope out there be strong and if u ever need anything i'm always here for u.
    [​IMG]
    mar

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by