I just got new babys today!PICTURES ADDED!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by stormylady, Apr 10, 2009.

1. stormylady

stormylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2008
    Illinois
    5 Salmon Faverolle girls
    5 Barnevelders girls
    5 Blue Cochin girls
    and they sent 5 Barred Rock Roos? Im pretty sure there barred rocks.

They are adorable! I cant believe how small the SF are teeny tiny little girls! So Fluffy and bright Yellow I thought the white leghorns had that title for the ultimate easter chick ,but I think they won the title! Ive been dying to get these girls.
    The Barnevelders man the color! They look almost cherry wood colored and very brightly colored too. kinda like highlights in there down. they are very pretty . I wasn't really expecting them to look like that. I was kinda expecting them to almost be dull cola. WOW.
    And the Blue Cochins with there little yellow faces and big old fuzzy butts. Too cute ! and one of them is a very mouthy li[​IMG]ttle girl. I don't think she is cold or hungry, hope she is alright! She is the biggest one of the bunch!Oh well all the pictures came out fuzzy or too bright, Im starting to hate this camera! It take beautiful pictures out side !But inside is a different story! Oh well I will try later to get some good pictures of these little cuties. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Sandy Sorry the pictures are a little blurry!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  2. cackle

cackle Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    Pictures... We love pictures of [​IMG] chicks.

Congrats on your new babies and I am sure you are right about the packing peanuts being roos.

3. patyrdz

patyrdz The Madd Hatcher

Feb 26, 2009
    Southern Pines, NC
    Congratulations on your new babies! I love SF babies, and I agree they should be the Easter chicks!![​IMG]

4. stormylady

stormylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2008
    Illinois
    Thankyou! Im gonna try and get some pictures a little bit later, so you can see the little cuties, I thought when they got here the little SF looked a little weak, after some sugar water and gro-gel there the ones bossing the other chicks around, What cute little brats!

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. MNmommy

MNmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    central MN
    congrats on your new babies

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by