I just got NPIP certified!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by MandyH, Mar 24, 2009.

1. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

Whoo Hoo! I'm officially legal. I don't know why I was so nervous, but when you see the Board of Animal Health truck pull into the drive, you get butterflies. The only setback we had was when the boss gobbler tried to attack one of the testers when we grabbed a jake to test LOL!!!! Good thing there were two testers, one to stick and one to fend off the gobbler! They gave me more handouts and instructions than when I brought my baby home. Just wanted to tell y'all the good news.

2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    congratulations, Kristen! you must be thrilled! best blessings for much success! [​IMG]

3. Solsken Farm

Solsken Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey great job! [​IMG] May I ask how much it cost, if you do not mind sharing? If you don't, I understand. I am going to do this as well.

4. MandyH

Thanks MJ!
    Solsken, it was free here in MS. Good thing too, because I forgot to ask before they got here and I had like $7 in my pocket!!! I just had to catch and hold, while they stuck them and tested.

5. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Congrats, Kristen. The tester is susposed to be out this week to test mine. [​IMG]

6. MandyH

Good luck, there really wasn't much to it at all. Right now we only have one tester for the WHOLE state so I've been waiting for 3 weeks.

7. wingnut1

wingnut1 Crazy Bird Lady

Kristin!

CONGRATS!!!!! [​IMG]

Awesome!!!! [​IMG]

8. I LOVE COCHINS

I LOVE COCHINS ChochieChochieCoo

Feb 10, 2008
    Woo Hoo Kristen, Congrats!! [​IMG]

9. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    Congrats, I need to get this done because i am going to start breeding how do you contact them, Thanks

10. Honey1

Honey1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2008
    Michigan
    [​IMG] Congrats! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by