I just got "The Chick Chart"!!!! Did anybody else?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by M To The Maxx, Aug 31, 2009.

1. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    If you are here Whiteconfections I am going to watch it tomorrow!!!
    Thanks!!! Did anybody else get theirs?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  2. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    Yeah, but I thought it was completely free, I gotta pay like 3 dollars to access it (I know it's not that much but whatever) but yep, got mine today

3. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Thats weird because mine was completely free.

4. smfamf

smfamf Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2009
    Oklahoma
    I got mine today but haven't installed it yet. I've been busy.

5. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    It was talking about something for when I get it downloaded I will have to type in a password.... I'll reread it just incase I read it wrong and will post what the little note says. It's like half a sheet of paper folded inside the envelope.

6. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    from whiteconfections post, first post

" Ps. It's called "The Chick Chart"

EDIT: Due to a high demand, it would be cost prohibitve for me to pay shipping. Therefor, you will recieveing COD. Please let me know if this changes your mind. We will be shipping in large envelopes; price will be a flat rate of 3.00 to cover expenses, envelopes, labels, CD's, and shipping.

Edit: The program will be shipped soon! Thanks for your patience, I had to get it Windows XP ready.

Edit: Thanks to all the beta testers that volunteered; the program is going out soon. We have all the beta testers we need! Thanks!"

7. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    I got mine today, it said something about it already having a bug. Haven't gotten a chance to install it yet.

8. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    I got mine today too. Haven't done anything with it yet. I am wondering. It says to order version 2 for 10.00. Also says to access program you have to pay three dollars. If he is sending out test versions #1 why is he offering version 2 without us even trying version 1. Don't think I like how this sounds.

9. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    Got mine and tried to install it and it I can't get it to work???????????[​IMG]

10. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    i got mine and 3 bucks aint bad~

i haven't installed yet but will today. The bug can be fixed but is a little complicate but i would never complain since i could have never built that chart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by