1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

I just had my 300th Etsy Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by vfem, Aug 28, 2010.

1. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    I bet you Etsy people would understand, that is HUGE! So I am now sending them a free gift to that buyer, I'm so giddy!!!
    I started my business over there in June of 2008. SO I've come a long ways... that's a pretty hard achievement I've seen.
    I offer Biscotti Cookies, Jams, Jellies and Sauces... as many of you already know. [​IMG] Because you are all wonderful patrons too.

Anyways, I'm now offering 10% off ALL orders today only to celebrate. [​IMG]
    http://BiscottiQueen.Etsy.com

[​IMG]

The way Etsy works though, I have to refund the difference via paypal after payment. I've been pushing them to allow a discount code bar at check out, but they keep saying its being 'worked on'. We'll see. [​IMG]

2. key west chick

key west chick Songster

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Man I wish I had a paypal account!

3. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Sorry, its all I take these days... snail mail and money orders haven't bee so handy as of late! [​IMG]

Maybe if you can and are up to joining one of the trades?!

4. key west chick

key west chick Songster

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    I keep teetering on an account. I keep saying Im gonna do it, but then I dont. I lose out on a lot of things I would like to purchase because of it though.

5. vfem

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    If you feel uncomfortable, I don't blame you. Some people have fallen for scams using paypal as a front, and let out a password. Its protected on their end as much as they can, but its just not 100% safe because of scammers today!

6. Kim_NC

Kim_NC Songster

Jan 27, 2009
    Mt Airy, NC
    Congratulations!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by