I just had to post this cute pic of my colorpoint in my arms ^_^

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by floridachickhatcher, Nov 6, 2011.

1. floridachickhatcher

floridachickhatcher Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2011
    Hollister,FL
    He loves being held in my arms,laying on my shoulder,laying on my chest or laying on my pillows at the head of my bed lol he loves attention

[​IMG]

2. Kelly G

Kelly G It's like herding cats!

My goodness, he's cute!!

3. mother o' chicks72

mother o' chicks72 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    [​IMG] he looks like a young version of my 12 year old cat.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  4. NellaBean

NellaBean Graceland Farms

Mar 4, 2009
    Broodyland, TN
    My Coop
    he's a cute boy and don't take this the wrong way....but boy does he have some dirty ears. I would check for mites......they can pick up the darnedest of things sometimes.....

5. mother o' chicks72

Mar 21, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    Quote:yeah I know he has dirty ears, he has like the feline version of liver spots ore something. he also has mites, i have been giving him mite medicine.

6. NellaBean

Mar 4, 2009
    Broodyland, TN
    My Coop
    mother o' chicks72 :

Quote:yeah I know he has dirty ears, he has like the feline version of liver spots ore something. he also has mites, i have been giving him mite medicine.

Not yours, I meant the original post.​

7. mother o' chicks72

Mar 21, 2011
    Portland, Oregon

Not yours, I meant the original post.

oh ok.

8. WhiteMountainsRanch

WhiteMountainsRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2010
    Sandy Eggo, CA
    Quote:

X2, it's hard to tell but from the pic (and he is gorgeous I might add) but it looks like he needs a good ear washing and then a double check for ear mites. [​IMG]

9. NellaBean

Mar 4, 2009
    Broodyland, TN
    My Coop
    I'm a q-tip nazi myself [​IMG] Have had to treat all of my cats for ear mites at one time when they were young (or new to the house). Super common thing.

We had a flamepoint tabby cross back at my parent's house....they still have him. Big ol tomcat that we "converted" to a housecat [​IMG] Its a very pretty color. Nice contrast between the blue eyes and reddish points.

[​IMG]

10. floridachickhatcher

floridachickhatcher Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2011
    Hollister,FL
    ohhh he has been treated for earmites cause when i took his brother to get fixed they told me so then i treated Milo here and i have ear cleaner so hes good ^_^ hes better than he was when i found him abandoned

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by