I just had to say...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rainnotebook, Oct 20, 2009.

1. rainnotebook

rainnotebook Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2009
    Northern AZ
    I just had to say that you guys are TOTALLY awesome. I have been on lots of informative forums (and learned a ton) but never have I been to one with such NICE people. You guys are willing to answer even the most repetitive questions and you guys are just generally nice all the way around! Not only are you guys informative but you are so friendly too!

This is only my second day yet officially only been on here 24hrs and I'm hooked. I don't have chickens but I have new inspiration from the coop building to the feeding to the breeds.

Anyways I just had to say... I love you guys already!!

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    [​IMG] This is a nice place! [​IMG]

3. Ol'FashionHen

Ol'FashionHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    Thanks rainnote [​IMG] and it takes a nice person to know a nice person [​IMG].

4. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    now you know why I am late for work on occasion...lol

I just keep being drawn into chicken world (as my DD calls it)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
  5. rainnotebook

rainnotebook Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2009
    Northern AZ
    Quote:I hate to admit that I haven't worked much since I found this site... but we've been slow. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!

6. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I hear you there. Look at my registered date. Now look at my posts. I love BYC too! [​IMG]

And [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

When I worked in a school cafeteria, we honestly did cook a lot of stuff from scratch and somedays when we were frying burger for something, or baking, it DID smell good. Everyone came down to get their coffee there and they would say, "OH MY GOSH, it smells so good in here" and I would say, "well, what do you expect, THREE SWEET WOMEN!!!" My friend that still works there still SAYS it, in my honor, bless her heart.

That is the way its on here, what do you expects THOUSANDS of sweet people!!! I think this site rocks. I love it, tell everyone about it, and I even like it when there is a gentle difference of opinion. How boring would it be if we all thought alike?!

8. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:[​IMG]

9. wombat

wombat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2009
    Deb needs about 4,000 more posts and she gets a free lollipop.

10. Eggs4Sale

Eggs4Sale Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2009
    Quote:Really??? What kind? Made in China????

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by