1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I just had to tell everybody

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by LoneCowboy, Dec 14, 2007.

1. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    I'M GETTING AN INCUBATOR FOR CHIRSTMAS [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I was talking to my sister about my eggs and the disaster my hatch was and she asked if my Christmas present had gotten here yet. Nope I said. Well she spilled the beans. I'M GETTING AN INCUBATOR FOR CHIRSTMAS [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Oh wait, I already said that. Well, it's the picture window one with the temp preset and a TURNER!! [​IMG]

I thought you would all be excited for me. When I told DH he just looked at me with this look [​IMG] and said, "Why?"

Do I ever ask him why when he wants another gun? NO! I never do. Well, never did, can't afford guns anymore till the business gets going but it's just a typical man. (who's not into chickens. Sorry Purple Chicken this wouldn't include you in that generalization) [​IMG]

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    neat!!! That is awesome. Hope you have many great hatches in it [​IMG]

3. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    congrats. Im also getting one that holds 500 eggs. I cant wait till x-mas!!!

4. tiffanyh

tiffanyh Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2007
    Connecticut
    typical man. (who's not into chickens. Sorry Purple Chicken this wouldn't include you in that generalization)

Thats okay, PURPLE CHICKEN is just one of the gals!!! [​IMG]

5. LoneCowboy

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    500 eggs!!! WOW [​IMG] My DH would KILL ME! But congrats on that. I saw one on Craigslist here in the Denver area. Very cool

6. carugoman

carugoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2007
    NW FL Crestview
    uh,now HOLD on for a minute there MISSY! I have a flock over 200 birds and not just chickens and my DW is getting me a Henry .44 MAG for Christmas![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Congratulations! [​IMG]

8. LoneCowboy

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    Quote:WOW! My DH says, "nothing says love like a gun." Your DW must really love you. I've bought him a Colt Python for Christmas the year before last, and a Fulton Arms M14 for his Birthday, so I know the importance of a good gun. Of course, I have my fair share as well. (I can out shoot him too. [​IMG] )

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  9. msbliss

msbliss Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    LoneCowboy, congrats! What an awesome gift. Can't wait to hear about your new babies when you get that puppy fired up!

10. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

You're gonna have fun!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by