floridachickhatcher

Songster
8 Years
May 22, 2011
Hollister,FL
92874_100_0161.jpg

92874_100_0162.jpg

92874_100_0163.jpg

Him and his brother were abandon even though they arent littermates from the same mama hes a light brown tabby and the other is a flame colorpoint siamese and as you can see Milo here seems to be enjoying life to the fullest ^_^

Quote:
yeah thats why he is there i dont mind but when it comes time for them to hatch out then i dont like him up there for fear he will push the lid off to get to the babies when he is older so i have to watch him and yeah the kittens are both a month old so they are big and long but sadly when it is time for bed i have to put them in a cat crate cause my mom wakes up at night to go to the bathroom and i dont want her to kick them or trip on them or have them getting into something they shouldnt be like today this one crawled into a bag with a bunch of plastic bags in it and that scared me!

Put 2 bungee cords around the box, kitten won't be able to get the top off, I know he/she is loving that heat!! Really cute and thank U for taking him/her in, we have one I found on the road, we love her but she's a hunter so she only goes out when I'm out and she has 2 bells and a cat bib on so she can't catch the wild birds.

HIM both are HIM's the 2 female kittens that were in the box with them had to be put to sleep one had a terrible matted eye and the other on the 4th day she was in a bad state when i went to check on them that morning rigor mortis had started to set into her she was alive but her body was stiffening and we took her to the vet and had them put to sleep and then the males went on antibiotics,a wormer they are still on every 2 weeks and a gel used to keep their eyes clean from matting cause the siamese had a little bit of mat on him and i was cleaning it every time i saw it gunky cause i was afraid of loosing him like the female kitten

Back
Top Bottom