1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I just have to brag

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by KristyHall, May 18, 2011.

1. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    I'm a little late posting this, but I have been bragging about this to everyone and I realized I haven't bragged on here yet!

My dear love graduated from college last weekend. Now he already had a degree, but this time, he was working 10 to 12 hour days 5 to 7 days a week, plus went to school full time working on THREE degrees at once, on weekends he helped his parents and mowed his grandmothers lawn, helped his neighbors and his elderly family members with anything they needed from fixing up their house to moving furniture, and STILL graduated with honors.

I am just so impressed with him. I am so proud of him. This is one of the many reason why I love him. How determined and loving and giving he is.

At his graduation I sat by his mom and we both were tearful with pride. He is a great man who comes from a great family.

2. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    Quote:[​IMG] good man!

3. KristyHall

KristyHall Overrun With Chickens

Jan 27, 2011
    North Alabama
    Quote:[​IMG] good man!

he is and he deserves the best. he's going places but the most important thing is , he is happy.

4. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    [​IMG] Im happy for the both of you! He'll do great things.

5. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here Premium Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    [​IMG] Always good to hear of someone bettering themselves. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by