I just have to do it!!!! Silkie eggs in PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jenlynn4, Jan 13, 2007.

1. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    This offer is now closed.

Its getting colder and the gals are slowing a bit. They better hold out long enough to get these orders filled! Out to the coop in the foot of snow I go!!!!!

Thank you all who placed orders with me. I will get them out monday and tuesday! Thanks again! JEN

Just for this special occasion, I just had to post something for sale! I have 6+ Silkie eggs for just 25.00 includes shipping! I can ship them out on Monday if anyone is interrested and can paypal me before then. If you have a request for colors I can try to do that as well. This is a one time offer special to celebrate the new site!!! ( can take up to 4 orders) Just email me or post here. Come on now, thats only 15.00 for eggs and 10 for shipping. Who wouldnt want cute little fuzzy babies for that price! LOL [​IMG]

Edited to add: Eggs will be shipped out in the order that they are requested here. First batch will be shipped monday and then as they lay after that. Should be able to fill all 4 orders by wednesday of this week if anyone is interrested. Thanks again! JEN

Last edited: Jan 19, 2007
  2. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Oh Jen,
    This is pretty tempting. The little beauties I hatched from you are filling out and their eyes have disapeared into the fluff. My 6 yr. old is taking some of them to school on Tuesday for show-n-tell, she is pretty excited. I might have to bite if noboby else does. I just bought 40 eggs, whats a few more ...right?
    Christie

3. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    YES, whats a few more. LOL And you cant go wrong at this price. LOL Just let me know. Thanks!

4. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana
    Just thought I'd mention that Monday is MLK day and the Post Offices will be closed. Sorry. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    oh thats right. Thanks! Well, tuesday it is then. LOL

6. eggchel

eggchel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Dec 26, 2006
    Both Coasts
    No Bator.... No Broody!!

Whaaaaaaaaah

chel

7. mothergoose

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    OK Jen,
    You have twisted my arm...I will just have to take a batch of them. I would love as many buff as you can send. I will head over to paypal right away.
    Oooh, more fuzzy babies...can't wait!
    Thanks,
    Christie

8. Sandyki

Sandyki Out Of The Brooder

Jan 11, 2007
    Minnesota
    It's too cold in Minnesota for shipping right now..... BooooHoooo!!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Sandy

9. mothergoose

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Jen,
    Sent payment.
    Christie

10. jenlynn4

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Thanks christie! I will get them off to you tuesday morning. I'll tell the buff girls to get going! LOL Thanks again! JEN

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by