I just love Ideal

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by mamawolf544, Mar 14, 2011.

1. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    I have bought chicks, ducks, guineas and poults from Ideal and I never have any problem with them.
    I have changed my order 3 or 4 times, no problem.
    So I ordered chocolate poults last night. They are not in season yet. And I just recvd' my conformation of when they will ship. [​IMG]

BTW they have beautiful poults, healthy and great coloring as adults.

2. ChickyLaura

ChickyLaura The Crazy Chicken Lady

Mar 31, 2009
    Eastern/Central PA
    I got two shipments this year. All were very healthy chicks!

2 weeks ago I got a shipment of assorted pullets and 10 cornish x. The cornish X are growing-growing-growing, and they are very active. I am very pleased with these meaties, and plan on ordering more from them!

I just got a shipment last week of 4 BBB Turkeys and 5 Turkens. They are all doing great!

3. yoie

yoie Chillin' With My Peeps

I love them too! I have made yet another change this morning on my order that ships Wednesday and they are always so nice and helpful. I can't wait to see what I get! Suppose to have 3 assorted feather leg bantams, 2 assorted clean leg bantams, 2 assorted modern bantams, and 1 assorted guinea keet [​IMG] My chicks from thier last order from February and growing fast and doing great. Only lost one from that group, but it happens. Not bad from a batch of 20 chicks, and 2 days of travel!

4. mamawolf544

mamawolf544 Unbreakable Heart

Apr 29, 2009
    alvarado, Tx
    Quote:I got my meaties last week. I am trying red broilers this time. They are so cute.

5. ChickyLaura

ChickyLaura The Crazy Chicken Lady

Mar 31, 2009
    Eastern/Central PA
    I was waitlisted for another batch of Cornish X, I was hoping to get them in early April. I got an email and called them today! They are going to ship out 15 Cornish X to me on 3/23. I figured out the price between shipping costs and the $1.75 insurance (can't have bunches of roos running around here), I will be paying $2.68 each. TSC sells Cornish X up here right now at $2.49 each, so I'm paying a little more.

Even though I live in PA, I always have received my chicks the day after the chicks are shipped! I love that early morning post office call! It's like Christmas!

I am not going to raise any Cornish X after late May because we are going away in June and July. I'll probably do 2 batches between late August and November, so our freezer will be full! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by