I just set 102 eggs!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by GwenReaper, Aug 7, 2010.

1. GwenReaper

GwenReaper Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Wish me luck. I just got 102 eggs from a BYC member. It was the best shipping job I have ever seen and NOT EVEN ONE egg was cracked! Thats a first for me! So I am hoping for a good hatch!!! The expected hatch date is 8-30. YAY! [​IMG]

2. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    Wow! Thatsa lotsa eggs(and soon to be chicks).
    Good luck to you on your hatch. [​IMG]

3. newlyweds

newlyweds Pearl of the Prairie

Mar 12, 2010
    Southeast Texas
    Best of luck to you!! Now what will you doing with 100+ chicks? I ask myself this as I have 30+ chickens, 15 in the brooder and over 40 eggs in the incubator, lol!

4. Cattitude

Cattitude Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Ditto! [​IMG]

5. mothersin2ition

mothersin2ition Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Othello, WA
    woah! [​IMG] thats alot of eggs! What breeds are they? Be sure to keep us posted!

6. bigdawg

bigdawg AA Poultry

Jun 28, 2009
    middle tenn
    thank you gwen reaper, again for the packing compliment. i didnt tell him what breeds he was getting just that some are pure bred and some are just plain good ole egg layers.......but if you would like to know what breeds they are, i would glad to tell ya. the list would be long and then it wouldnt be a suprise. l.o.l. good luck with the hatch. i am hoping for my third 100 percent shipped egg hatch for the year...... i know you dont belive me but both were ebay sales. so i dont think they would lie to me.........would they ?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by