I just signed up for Golden feather but it's not working - help needed

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by lisahaschickens, Apr 25, 2009.

1. lisahaschickens

lisahaschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2009
    Vancouver, WA
    Hello,

I have been a regular member for a while and I was running out of picture space, so I decided to become a Golden Feather Member. I went to the store and bought the membership, but I can't figure out how to get it working. I guess I assumed that it would just kick in, but it hasn't, and I haven't gotten any instructions or emails or anything... what am I missing?

Please help!

Thanks!
    ~Lisa

2. Colored Egg Farmer

Colored Egg Farmer Chicken overload

thee is a delay for the golden feathers. the administrators need to add you to the list when they can. Guess they haven't figured out a way to connect the store to the forums to auto do it yet.

3. lisahaschickens

Feb 25, 2009
    Vancouver, WA
    OK, thanks... so how can I tell when my membership will have kicked in? Will it just happen automatically at some point?

4. Colored Egg Farmer

Colored Egg Farmer Chicken overload

since i'm still a regular member most likely nifty or terrie will add you to the list and it will change your color and all the cool features will be added at once. so its pretty much they will check the store and add your name as soon as possible.

5. lisahaschickens

Feb 25, 2009
    Vancouver, WA
    sounds good. I was hoping to upload a couple new pics tonight, but I guess they'll have to wait.

Thanks for the help!

6. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator~~~ BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    I do the Golden Feather Memberships manually.

I was asleep last night when you bought your membership. However it was done before 6 this morning, so you are good go go!

7. lisahaschickens

Feb 25, 2009
    Vancouver, WA
    yay thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by