1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I just sold a bunch of chicken chicks and 3 quail and the money...

Discussion in 'Quail' started by monarc23, Mar 20, 2009.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    that I made from it is goin in the mail tomorrow out to a friend of mine for more coturnix eggs!!! I'm getting an assortment of A & M, Tuxedo, Tibe, Golden, and if she has it, ginger and chocolate and red [​IMG] If she doesnt, poor hubby is going to be hearing me whine until he pitties me enough and funds my cause for the colors I want [​IMG] this is more than obsessive, it's boarderline nuts! Anyone else feel this way? [​IMG]

2. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Hahah I know that feeling! Did you sell them to Samantha(quailhollowpointers)? I got 2 chicks from her yesterday and she said she was going to see you I think today. I'm also selling some Coturnix tomorrow...might have some extra birds if you need any [​IMG]

3. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:Not that hubby will let me but...ahh what colors may you have extras of!?!?! LOL!!!!

Nopers, I just swapped with Sam today, she got my trio of ameraucana chicks and I got 2 marans [​IMG] [​IMG] the lady who bought chicks from me bought all my excess that i hatched just to sell, 26 RIRs, Golden comet crosses, and buff orpingtons [​IMG] oh and 3 brown coturnix [​IMG]

4. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    I Pmed you...if you want to know colors....I would have to honestly look. But if you bring me some birds....I know I can send you home with some [​IMG]

5. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:LOL we sound like we're dealing out something illegal [​IMG] Sounds like we have an evil plan in the works for later [​IMG] Now i just gotta hope i have a great hatch LOL!

6. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Welp getting reds, red tuxedos, and maybe even "red goldens" now (whatever those are....) LOL! I just want the reds and red tuxs as I assume it's the same gene for the choco gene [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by