I just sold a bunch of chicken chicks and 3 quail and the money...

monarc23

Coturnix Obsessed
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Indiana, Pennsylvania
that I made from it is goin in the mail tomorrow out to a friend of mine for more coturnix eggs!!! I'm getting an assortment of A & M, Tuxedo, Tibe, Golden, and if she has it, ginger and chocolate and red
If she doesnt, poor hubby is going to be hearing me whine until he pitties me enough and funds my cause for the colors I want
this is more than obsessive, it's boarderline nuts! Anyone else feel this way?

SamG347

Songster
12 Years
Mar 4, 2007
PA
Hahah I know that feeling! Did you sell them to Samantha(quailhollowpointers)? I got 2 chicks from her yesterday and she said she was going to see you I think today. I'm also selling some Coturnix tomorrow...might have some extra birds if you need any

monarc23

Coturnix Obsessed
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Indiana, Pennsylvania
Quote:Not that hubby will let me but...ahh what colors may you have extras of!?!?! LOL!!!!

Nopers, I just swapped with Sam today, she got my trio of ameraucana chicks and I got 2 marans
the lady who bought chicks from me bought all my excess that i hatched just to sell, 26 RIRs, Golden comet crosses, and buff orpingtons
oh and 3 brown coturnix

SamG347

Songster
12 Years
Mar 4, 2007
PA
I Pmed you...if you want to know colors....I would have to honestly look. But if you bring me some birds....I know I can send you home with some

monarc23

Coturnix Obsessed
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Indiana, Pennsylvania
Quote:LOL we sound like we're dealing out something illegal
Sounds like we have an evil plan in the works for later
Now i just gotta hope i have a great hatch LOL!

monarc23

Coturnix Obsessed
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Indiana, Pennsylvania
Welp getting reds, red tuxedos, and maybe even "red goldens" now (whatever those are....) LOL! I just want the reds and red tuxs as I assume it's the same gene for the choco gene

Top Bottom