1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I just wanna cry

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by maxxsmommy, Nov 9, 2011.

1. maxxsmommy

maxxsmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2011
    Minnesota
    We just found out yesterday that my husband is losing his job and that we are getting kicked out of our home, I now have to get rid of all my animals! I just started getting eggs from all my girls and now I need to find them homes. *tear* All I can say is life is very unfair!

2. Rte.66_chicks

Rte.66_chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 22, 2008
    Kingman, AZ
    [​IMG] I am so sorry. What a horrible thing to happen!

3. ChickenCanoe

ChickenCanoe Chicken Obsessed

Nov 23, 2010
    St. Louis, MO
    Believe me, I feel your pain.

The only consolation is that I know I'm not the Lone Ranger in this economy. It's happening all over the world.

4. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    Oh I am SO SORRY! Lots of people are in this same situation. Yesterday, my husband, who has had bronchitis lately, coughed so hard that he dislocated a rib at work. His boss had to drive him to the ER, and then brought him home. My husband doesn't get sick time, so if he's not at work he doesn't get paid.

In the meantime, I work, but we still have too many bills for my salary alone to make ends meet. So I feel ya! Believe me! And I'm wishing you the best.

Take care and hang in there,
    Sharon

Last edited: Nov 9, 2011
  5. artsy1

artsy1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2011
    sarasota
    Will It Ever Change??????????
    Things Are So Bad In This Country..........
    Everyone In My Family Is Struggling.....my Adult Child Had To Move Back In With Us.cost Of Everything Is So High.......esspecially Food

I Will Say A Prayer For You

6. Gypsi

Gypsi Chillin' With My Peeps

I will say a prayer for you too. These are very difficult times. I count myself blessed each day just to have a place to live and an old truck.

7. Avalon1984

Avalon1984 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    So sorry to hear about that [​IMG] I hope your hubby will be able to find employment soon and maybe there is hope to keep the animals.

8. muddyhorse

muddyhorse Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2009
    Bloomsdale, MO
    [​IMG]

9. MsL

MsL Out Of The Brooder

Oct 30, 2010
    Terrible. A good cry is definitely in order. Then you will be more ready to try to find a way to pick up the pieces. Good luck, and I'm so sorry.

10. maxxsmommy

maxxsmommy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2011
    Minnesota
    we were in the same situation 6 months ago, I lost my job, lost our house and ended up in a homeless shelter.. (i have two young children ages 5 and 3). Then he found this job and home that came with the job... and here we are once again. I just dont know what to do or where to turn

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by