I just wanna cry

So sorry you are going through this. I hope you find another home,and dh gets a decent job. My friend is in a similar situation,and I have been looking for a cheap home to buy so she could rent it.

hugs.gif

I'm so sorry to hear about this! How terrible for you.

I do hope that maybe ur DH sees that it's best for his children if you all leave the area for a whole to get on ur feet
sad.png

His boss is a mean hearted man, He is extremely Bipolar! He said that my husband does not follow rules the right way and that he has damaged some of the farm equipment that they had to fix... (my husband had not farmed in over 4 years and he was kinda rusty at it).. The thing is, the other people who work with him make just as many if not more mistakes than my husband does... And they don't get into any trouble for it! Thank you all for your kind blessings and words, you honestly don't know how much that means to me..

Quote:
Thank you for being so kind, I'm sorry I'm positing my issues on here, but i seriously need some people to talk to! Its eating me up inside knowing I can't provide for my children. Here is a little background info .. My husbands mother and family live here in Minnesota, They wont help us because they have before and they are tired of trying to help us.. My family lives in Utah. I have no family here in Minnesota... We have an option but my husband wont do it. My cousin lives in Texas and is offering her home to us till we can get back on our feet. My husband will not move away from his family... so that option is out. We have no where to go, no money saved up (we were barely living off what he was making). People like his boss make me sick! Right when we get things put back together from the last time this happened, he tells my husband that they are letting him go and that we need to be out of the house by the 3rd of December... I honestly feel like I am the worst parent alive right now. My poor kids always having to deal with this crap! Thank you all for your kind words!

As I mentioned before I have been through this, I have no family really here in except for my husbands family. When we were faced with this situation his family would not help us, even though they could very well do so. In the end I had a friend help me, but the catch was that she lived all the way in the west coast. My husband did not want to leave his family either, but I told him that I refused to be homeless with a baby, I love my husband and I respect him, but sometimes their pride and brains are not in the right spot. I told him, he could come with me or stay, but that either way I was going for the sake of my daughter. I didn't budge with my decision, and in the end he realized a warm place to sleep and a safe environment for our daughter was most important. I know its hard to make these decisions. especially when your better half does not agree with them. but to be honest, your children come first. It doesn't mean you have to leave forever, just until things begin to look up. If your sister is willing to help, take the help. In the meantime he can still look for a job and other opportunities, but at least if things do not pan out you have a place to go, instead of being left out in the cold, with a suitcase and 2 young precious children wondering how things like this could ever happen to you guys. Children are resilient, but they will be scared, do what is best for them and for yourself. This way this Christmas when it comes they will be surrounded by family, not strangers, its only temporary, does not mean you have to live in texas from here on. and your dh can still look for a job in Minnesota.

Don't beat yourself up for circumstances you cannot foresee. I know the feeling you describe well. but you can and have the ability to make a very wise decision. no matter how hard it is, the most important thing right now, no matter what else is going on in your life, is your children, nothing more, nothing less. And don't worry about posting here on BYC, that is why we are here, so you can reach out when you need the help the most, when you need to vent and when you need the moral support the most, or prayers.

thinking of you guys,

Ema

thumbsup.gif
Husband doesn't want to move away from his family, but they are tired of helping out? Tough; you have a place to go that will give you breathing space. THe move does not have to be permanent, but is a no-brainer until one of you gets a job.

I think what you really need to ask yourself is whether your husband is really pulling his weight.

ok--I can see your post where he has damaged equipment and does not follow rules. Quite frankly, it sounds like y'all are lucky that he is not being sued for the cost of repairs. Who says the other people working there make as many mistakes? And if they really do, are they truly as costly to the business owner as damaged equipment? I do feel a huge amount of sympathy for you and the situation in which you have been placed, but I think that faulting the boss is placing the blame in the wrong place. He is operating a business, not a charity, and employees should be earning money for the company, not creating losses.

so sorry your going thru this. be strong for your daughter, sounds like you are.... you can get thru this. It might take sometime and some changes. just be strong. and have a cry, its okay.
hugs.gif
and it will be ok.

Back
Top Bottom