I keep having these dreams

I have WHAT in my yard?

Songster
11 Years
Jun 24, 2008
Eggberg, PA
OK I have had enough of these that I need another view -

DH and I are doing great. There really aren't any issues between us right now.

BUT, I keep dreaming that there are! The dream is never the same, but I dream that he leaves me and wake up crying. I dream that we have horrible fights like we never have (we're not screamers by nature). I dream that he tells me he is running around. I dream that I leave him....

Each morning I wake up and I am either very upset; or I am upset and I cannot remember the details of the dream. SO, I have been pestering him to reassure me that we're OK. Which he has been doing very patiently. He even put a tracker on his own phone so that I will always know where he is. I honestly don't think he's running around and I don't think he'd leave me. So why have I had this type of dream every night for the last two weeks?

What is my subconscious trying to tell me?

Usually dreams arent about what your actually dreaming about...
(if that makes any sense.
lol.png
..)

I have no idea what it means. My ex used to have a bad dream about me every once in a while and he'd actually be MAD at me for a few days after! I did mention that he's my EX....sheesh....

Dreams don't have to mean anything; just random thoughts that fire off. No need to create chaos where there is none now....

I think that they are simply stress dreams. You've just finished up the semester, had toe rag to deal with and have upcoming holidays. You have a lot going on, so it is working itself out in your dreams. I have the same sorts of dreams when I am stressed, and often when I have PMS.

It also has to do with your relationship with your dh being the most important one in your life. If he wasn't important, these dreams wouldn't bother you so much. I know when I have these dreams, the feelings are so immediate and real that they can linger, and have me feeling upset for awhile.

Last edited:
I have WHAT in my yard? :

OK I have had enough of these that I need another view -

DH and I are doing great. There really aren't any issues between us right now.

BUT, I keep dreaming that there are! The dream is never the same, but I dream that he leaves me and wake up crying. I dream that we have horrible fights like we never have (we're not screamers by nature). I dream that he tells me he is running around. I dream that I leave him....

Each morning I wake up and I am either very upset; or I am upset and I cannot remember the details of the dream. SO, I have been pestering him to reassure me that we're OK. Which he has been doing very patiently. He even put a tracker on his own phone so that I will always know where he is. I honestly don't think he's running around and I don't think he'd leave me. So why have I had this type of dream every night for the last two weeks?

What is my subconscious trying to tell me?

Do you get mad at your hubby even though you know it's just a dream? I would try not to read too much into it. I know someone that has the same kind of dreams and I know for a fact her DH is not messing around and does not have any intentions of it and in fact loves her very much.​

My dreams don't go towards divorce so much as death... DH is the main one nowadays but I've had the same dream about Ol' Granny dying since I was 8 or so. LOTS of things have changed since then, yet the same dream... so who knows.

Every day we hear about death, about divorce, about fighting and cheating and... etc. And whether we consciously pay attention to the blather our subconscious does... and later when the sub is at the helm I guess it gets summoned up. Rather like how you'll find yourself humming a song when you haven't had the radio on in days... but you did stop at the grocery and they play music over their system, low, have to focus to hear it, but it's there... even if you don't think you hear it, you do, and your subconscious gets that tune stuck and you find yourself humming it...

It's a theory anyways.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom