I let my vet spay my puppy just before a FOUR day holiday weekend! I thought about delaying it, but didn't follow my gut. Just my bad luck, now I think my lab pup Eva has an infection. Tonight the stitches just don't look right and there is some discharge starting. I'll have to take her in first thing tomorrow morning. I did keep some antibiotics (for dogs/cats and specifically for wound infections) on hand. But, I only have enough for two doses and I hope it will help until tomorrow.