I know it seems silly but.....

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by peeplover2030, Nov 5, 2013.

1. peeplover2030

peeplover2030 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 4, 2013
    I come to this site from my phone and I don't know how to post pictures the embedding thing doesn't work sooo......help is appreciated

2. Birdlady8921

Birdlady8921 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 5, 2013
    Atascadero, CA
    My Coop
    I, too, am having the same problem. No computer, just a cell phone. Was able to post pictures once and now I cannot do it again.

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Which phone and OS version are you running?

4. Birdlady8921

Sep 5, 2013
    Atascadero, CA
    My Coop
    Hi. Well, I have a Motorola Droid RazrM and my OS, operating system, is Verizon wireless network. I assume that is what "OS" means. I'm trying my best to really understand this phone. At my age, it is not easy! Ha ha...

5. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

"OS" is operating system. I'm guessing you have a version of Android on your Droid.

6. Birdlady8921

Sep 5, 2013
    Atascadero, CA
    My Coop
    Yes, it is an Android. Sorry. I can usually figure out everything on my phones, even better than the Verizon Tech 2's! They can only do so much but I always finally figure it out. Just need to learn all the computer jargon. I know medical and legalese but not computerese. :)

7. Birdlady8921

Sep 5, 2013
    Atascadero, CA
    My Coop
    Just went into another thread on BYC. It asked if I wanted the App. Do you think it would be a good idea? A lot of apps misbehave and as soon as you do it, then you have 2 accounts.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by