1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I know its still early.....butttttt

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Justino, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Justino

Justino ♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    i have a reaaally bad feeling i was right and that my NN is a young lil boy [​IMG] What do you guys think??? SHES 2 and 1/2 weeks old and has the biggest comb outta the bunch AND is the craziest lol and the nicest [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks if you can tell, give it to me straight lol am i just over reacting?!?!

2. ZepChick

ZepChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2008
    coos bay OR
    i don't know, but that lil' baby is one of the cutest things i ever have seen [​IMG]) the comb does look a little big though.....

3. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    thanks [​IMG] its so darn nice too, ill freak out if it turns out to be a boy and i cant get my parents to keep it T_T

4. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    I think it is a girl. The comb is not red, still yellow.

5. ZepChick

ZepChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2008
    coos bay OR
    Justino ~ do you have a bunch of new babies? i see you have one polish, what kind, gender? our poles are our babies, they are sweet birds. of course our fayoumis are our babies too, and they aren't so sweet!

6. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I don't think the comb is too big for a single comb pullet. She's looking girly to me too.

7. Justino

Dec 21, 2007
    KY
    Ok, guess im just over reacting lol im just so worried im gonna have to get rid of it if its a boy [​IMG]

Thanks !!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by