1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I Know what breed I need now !

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by hcammack, Aug 31, 2008.

1. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I need some black langshans they are giant mejestic birds good layers, mothers, and table birds when I move out and grow up a bit I will have an old fashion flock of these birds or maybe javas but they are beautiful I saw three hens at the state fair today ! Does anyone have these beautiful birds?

Henry

2. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    Ah Ha, the addiction grows. Going to a state fair is great exposure. You have a chance to see birds in person that you may never have seen before. Makes you want more and more.

3. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I know LOL I figured that out yesterday [​IMG]

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

justusnak has black Langshans, Henry.

5. hcammack

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    LOL O why did you do that now I have a spot reserved under my next broody or I will steal a bator [​IMG] driving me to a life of crime well I am garunteed a broody next spring if not soon because both little ameraucanas went broody this summer but my mom broke them. I also want some of peachicks marans and then later I need to get some bbs orphs from you [​IMG] and maybe some barred rocks or delewares

Thanks for the clue,
    Henry

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by