1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I know what I want for Christmas, but...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gritsar, Dec 13, 2009.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    DH is bugging me to tell him something small that I'd like for Christmas. My big present has already been bought, the puppy that that we'll be getting in February, but DH wants me to have something under the christmas tree to open when everyone else is opening their gifts.
    Problem is, I want (and need) new underwear! I just can't stand the thought of opening them in front of the SIL. [​IMG]

(We seriously need an embarrased smiley [​IMG] )

2. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    Tell him to take all the puppy toys you bought put in a box wrap it and Ta-dah. And then your other preasent as a private gift when no one is around.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  3. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:There's a huge box of puppy toys already sitting here, waiting for Christmas. Some are for Jax, some for the new pup. I keep having to move the box cuz Jax is trying to open his early.

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Have hubby buy you some PJ or a nice Tshirt with sweats with underwears tucked inside of them, only viewed by you!

Or some kitchen items such as manual can opener, pot holders, wash rags, etc.

5. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    Quote:There's a huge box of puppy toys already sitting here, waiting for Christmas. Some are for Jax, some for the new pup. I keep having to move the box cuz Jax is trying to open his early.

What about a leash and collar for the pup.

6. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

How about some extravagant item, that you two will know is going to be returned for the underwear.

Imp

7. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas

What about a leash and collar for the pup.

He's going to wear Jax's old one, that Jax grew out of too quick. When Kane outgrows that one, he'll wear the next one Jax grew out of too quick and so on and so forth, until we finally have to buy Kane his own collar. [​IMG]

8. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Ask for nice pajamas or a nightgown, to unwrap with family, and the silky bits you can unwrap in private.

-Saddi, who spends a small fortune on silky bits.

9. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Tee heee hee.. [​IMG]

10. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Maybe he can wrap up a really good picture of the new pup. That way you can open it and ooh and aah. [​IMG]

said by CityGirl who has 8x10s of her dogs framed and hanging in the dining room

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by