I know what I want for Christmas, but...

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
DH is bugging me to tell him something small that I'd like for Christmas. My big present has already been bought, the puppy that that we'll be getting in February, but DH wants me to have something under the christmas tree to open when everyone else is opening their gifts.
Problem is, I want (and need) new underwear! I just can't stand the thought of opening them in front of the SIL.
hide.gif

(We seriously need an embarrased smiley
tongue.png
)

Tell him to take all the puppy toys you bought put in a box wrap it and Ta-dah. And then your other preasent as a private gift when no one is around.

Last edited:
Quote:
There's a huge box of puppy toys already sitting here, waiting for Christmas. Some are for Jax, some for the new pup. I keep having to move the box cuz Jax is trying to open his early.

Have hubby buy you some PJ or a nice Tshirt with sweats with underwears tucked inside of them, only viewed by you!

Or some kitchen items such as manual can opener, pot holders, wash rags, etc.

Quote:
There's a huge box of puppy toys already sitting here, waiting for Christmas. Some are for Jax, some for the new pup. I keep having to move the box cuz Jax is trying to open his early.

What about a leash and collar for the pup.

Quote:

What about a leash and collar for the pup.

He's going to wear Jax's old one, that Jax grew out of too quick. When Kane outgrows that one, he'll wear the next one Jax grew out of too quick and so on and so forth, until we finally have to buy Kane his own collar.
lol.png

Ask for nice pajamas or a nightgown, to unwrap with family, and the silky bits you can unwrap in private.

-Saddi, who spends a small fortune on silky bits.

Maybe he can wrap up a really good picture of the new pup. That way you can open it and ooh and aah.
smile.png

said by CityGirl who has 8x10s of her dogs framed and hanging in the dining room

Back
Top Bottom