I like Humans a Little less Everyday...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by hollymh, Apr 5, 2011.

1. hollymh

hollymh *A Scrambled Egg*

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    [​IMG] It's like one step forward and two steps back... My chickens never do that [​IMG]

2. Steve_of_sandspoultry

Steve_of_sandspoultry Overrun With Chickens

deleted

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  3. Hornetkc5

Hornetkc5 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 1, 2009
    Oakwood
    The more people I meet. The more chicks I wanna add to my flock! I feel ya!

4. hollymh

hollymh *A Scrambled Egg*

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:My thinking EXACTLY! I always wonder if I'm some kind of rare breed of human who just doesn't have a desire to be around tons of people or have many friends. I prefer my little herd and my own flock lol Thank goodness hubby is the same.

5. schellie69

schellie69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    I feel like this to I am just happy to hang out in my backyard with my chickens and my garden.

6. Elly_Mae

Elly_Mae Out Of The Brooder

Oct 3, 2010
    Suwannee County, FL
    Quote:meee tooo [​IMG]

7. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    OMG! Aren't we a wonderful species? Ack! I'd rather say on the farm any day than go out there and socialize. But shucks my job involves dealing with folks. Let me tell you all those drama classes I took in high school are paying off.

"Good Morning!" I say with a bright smile when I really want to be at home on the farm.

Gotta pay my bills though.

8. schellie69

schellie69 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 8, 2009
    Kansas
    My kids don't understand how I can just hang out at home for months and not really want to go any where I just don't like being out. I am just like being home. I can't wait till we get our farm then I might never leave. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  9. feather and mountain man

feather and mountain man Corn fed Indiana farmgirl

Jan 17, 2010
    Yup I hear ya that is why this forum is where I socialize mostly if I get tired of people I shut the computer off and go hang out with the critters. [​IMG]

10. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    I love staying home! I have set up the yard to try and keep my kids happy too,so I won't have to take them places.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by