Okay so it looks like I can't do any serious hatching for a while, but I saved 60 chicks today. My LG was going crazy today so I took the eggs out of it and put them in a homemade. It broke so I put them back in the LG. An hour later it exploded! Literally, it actually blew up. The thermostat couldn't take the humidity of the bator and it just sparked a while and then went out. So I had to do something to keep the eggs warm. I set them in the brooder for about an hour while I made an incubator. I am in the process of building a cabinet so I took the thermostat, fan, and heating element out of it. Next I gutted the LG and put all of the parts in it. Set the eggs back, and then float tested. Almost all of them were right on track. So that means the eggies are safe. The new incubator holds a perfect temp of 100.2*, and adjusts easier. I am going to buy a wafer or hot water heater thermostat to wire into my old LG heating element since the thermostat is shot. At least all of the eggs are still safe after this, they are in lockdown so it was a very bad time for this to happen. I am just glad I had the cabinet incubator parts laying around. Still mad at the LG for blowing up, it flipped the breaker too so I had to fix that before I put the eggs back in. Now I am on standby.