I love agriculture BUT....

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
...It's pouring rain outside today and I'm supposed to work at our sustainable garden all day for my agriculture class. I'll be there from 12:30-5:10. I'm thinking it's going to be a cold and rainy day! Why is it that your bed always has to be especially warm and comfy on those cold, icky, rainy, wet, horrible days?? Oh well, I better go bundle up and get ready!

Gee, I thought NJ had tons of snow?? Are you shoveling the garden? That is the only work I could do in mine!

Where are you and what are you going to do in the garden? Up here West central NJ the snow is above my knees.

Right now we hardly have any snow on the ground. I'm down in south jersey near Atlantic City. It's been raining and today was about 40 so most of the snow has melted. It actually wasn't too bad today. It stopped raining while we were working outside and then we spent the rest of the time in the greenhouse. Today we were just preparing the gound and tearing apart old compost bins to make new ones. The time actually went pretty quick, although I have to say this class is better than sitting at a desk in a classroom! I also really like the professor. He's been here for 30 some years and still LOVES his subject.

Don't do this to me!!!!!
wink.png

I can hardly wait to get my garden going but that won't be til April or May. *sigh*
Gotta find my seed order. Hope DH didn't throw it away.

Back
Top Bottom