I love Bantam Cochins...... Pic of Puff Daddy

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by chickenzoo, Nov 17, 2009.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I love my little bantam Cochins...... I could just squeeze them all, they are so soft. Here is one of my Favorites - Puff Daddy. He is so sweet and loving. He hops out of his cage when I go to feed him and wants to be held and cuddled and wattles rubbed...... he's so funny. I could carry him all day.................. he is very close to becoming a house chicken.. he he [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. teach1rusl

teach1rusl Love My Chickens

He's a beautiful fellow!!! Sounds like he's "pretty" on the inside to [​IMG]

3. LCwilson

LCwilson Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 15, 2009
    southeastern ohio
    yes i just got 2 cochin bantam hens from the ohio national poultry show in columbus on the 14th. i love them sooo much. out of all my chickens my cochins are my favorite. they are a little skiddish but im working with them. i love them to pieces. now all i have to do is find them a roo.

puff daddy is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very pretty!!!!!

4. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    Thats all I have is cochins I LOVE LOVE THEM <3 with a passion !

5. lngrid

lngrid Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Hahahaha.... LOVE that name!
    He's very handsome, too.

6. Luvducks

Luvducks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Colorado
    Beautiful bird! I love my cochins too. I bought some silkies from another BYC member and she had
    already sold one of the splash i wanted so she said she would put in a blue cochin. This little hen is
    so sweet and soft. I am going to put her with my Blue boy and have my first cochin eggs and babies.
    Can't wait!

7. Bagdad Chicken Mom

Bagdad Chicken Mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2009
    Milton, Florida
    My cute bantam cochin is in hog heaven with ten beautiful Ameraucana hens! He is such a sweetheart and he likes to be held and he is just so cute! He is living the good life with his girls, his MAMA, and his treats! [​IMG] & [​IMG]

8. juliechick

juliechick Transplanted Hillbilly

Jun 27, 2008
    Southeast AR
    He's beautiful! I'm especially fond of my Cochins, too.

9. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

Puff of Luv (Cochin) and Cacciatore (D’Uccle) say: Hubba hubba – that’s some Roo!

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by