I Love Lucy chicken episodes on Monday 10/8, 5-6pm central

WoodlandWoman

Crowing
16 Years
May 8, 2007
Wisconsin
These are the episodes where she decided to raise chickens, after they moved from the city out to the country.

We have Directv and it's on channel 301, TVLand
Monday 10/8 5-6pm central, as there are 2 different chicken episodes, back to back.

Enjoy!

I wish i still got that on my tv!! They took it off and replaced it with some very dumb show that no one likes.lol

I wish i could of met Fred Mertz,we would of been good freinds lol.. "I GOT WIND OF IT" LOL

I miss i love lucy.....
sad.png
that was a funny episode

I've seen that show for the first time about a couple months ago on the Lucy show...there was about two shows regarding to chickens LOL

I got a kick out of Lucy letting the chicks go in the den, cranking up the heat....
gig.gif

I've got it set to record... We just got a new Dish Network receiver with built in Digital Video Recorder. It records up to 350 hours right to an internal hard drive. I love it... Find a show in the channel guide, push a few buttons on the remote and it's set to record.

That isn't the one where she unknowingly puts the cardboard box on top of a chick, is it?
There is one episode where she has a bunch of chicks in a box, and some have gotten out. She puts the box down, and unfortunately it is right on top of one of the chicks! I cringe every time I see that episode! I'm sure they noticed right after that scene and saved the little chickie, but eek!

I did notice that one poor chick! And it was probably one of their "cuts" that the box didnt look like it was tilted .... man, that was alot of chicks and imagine the poop they made and clean up the feed that they scattered LOL.

Back
Top Bottom