1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I Love Lucy chicken episodes on Monday 10/8, 5-6pm central

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by WoodlandWoman, Oct 7, 2007.

1. WoodlandWoman

WoodlandWoman Overrun With Chickens

May 8, 2007
    Wisconsin
    These are the episodes where she decided to raise chickens, after they moved from the city out to the country.

We have Directv and it's on channel 301, TVLand
    Monday 10/8 5-6pm central, as there are 2 different chicken episodes, back to back.

Enjoy!

2. chickenwoods

chickenwoods Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2007
    **||OKLAHOMA||**
    I wish i still got that on my tv!! They took it off and replaced it with some very dumb show that no one likes.lol

I wish i could of met Fred Mertz,we would of been good freinds lol.. "I GOT WIND OF IT" LOL

I miss i love lucy.....[​IMG] that was a funny episode

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I've seen that show for the first time about a couple months ago on the Lucy show...there was about two shows regarding to chickens LOL

I got a kick out of Lucy letting the chicks go in the den, cranking up the heat....[​IMG]

4. WoodlandWoman

WoodlandWoman Overrun With Chickens

May 8, 2007
    Wisconsin
    It's been a long time since I've seen it, but I remember lots of chicks running all over through the house. [​IMG]

5. Mac in Wisco

Mac in Wisco Antagonist

May 25, 2007
    SW Wisconsin
    I've got it set to record... We just got a new Dish Network receiver with built in Digital Video Recorder. It records up to 350 hours right to an internal hard drive. I love it... Find a show in the channel guide, push a few buttons on the remote and it's set to record.

6. Nichole77

Nichole77 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2007
    Arizona
    Thanks good timing it starts in a few minutes. I love those episodes.

7. chickbea

chickbea Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2007
    Vermont
    That isn't the one where she unknowingly puts the cardboard box on top of a chick, is it?
    There is one episode where she has a bunch of chicks in a box, and some have gotten out. She puts the box down, and unfortunately it is right on top of one of the chicks! I cringe every time I see that episode! I'm sure they noticed right after that scene and saved the little chickie, but eek!

8. hipmarye

hipmarye Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Mississippi
    OMGosh! I wish we could have seen that. My 10 year old DD named her Barred Rock Lucy and her Dominique Ethel.

9. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I did notice that one poor chick! And it was probably one of their "cuts" that the box didnt look like it was tilted .... man, that was alot of chicks and imagine the poop they made and clean up the feed that they scattered LOL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by