I love me a scary movie....but....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by turney31, Aug 29, 2010.

1. turney31

turney31 Songster

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Last Exorcist........ scared the bejebus out of me! I screamed out loud, cussed and peed my pants. I thought I was a scary movie pro but this one got me good. [​IMG]

Have any of y'all been to see it? What did y'all think?

Micah

2. TyrannosaurusChix

TyrannosaurusChix Songster

Jul 13, 2010
    Savannah, NY
    i love scary movies( zombies especially)

I think its psychological to me that i know it is a movie .. maybe that is the reason i dont get scared.

but even when i know something is going to go bump, slam or bang, the anticipation of it all and when the loud sound finally comes, i do jump. i guess i startle easily.. but i dont scare easily.

i can see some gruesome stuff and im fine. put maggots in someones mouth and im climbing the freaking WALLS!

3. turney31

turney31 Songster

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    I think we must be the only people at Netflix with 10 or more Zombie movies on our Q.

4. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG] then it won't disappoint me! I LOVE scary movies too.

5. Payette

Payette Chirping

Aug 29, 2010
    Earth
    Quote:I have heard that it is terrifying! I get scared easily, so scary movies aren't really my thing. Just remember that it is a movie. The characters are not real. They are actors and actresses who get paid to scare you. If you remember that, you'll be okay. [​IMG]

6. turney31

turney31 Songster

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Thats a sweet sentiment, Thanks.

Micah

7. Payette

Payette Chirping

Aug 29, 2010
    Earth
    Quote:You should watch a comedy! They always make me feel better! Make me laugh so hard I cry! [​IMG]

8. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Turney31: I haven't been scared by a "scary" movie in years, mostly they make me groan. If this new one is that scary, to make you scream, swear and pee your pants??? Now I could get on board with that! I just might go see it now. Although I don't know if I want to see it alone.....maybe I'll hit up one of my friendly neighbors.....neah. [​IMG]

9. turney31

turney31 Songster

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    My children would always watch Bambi after a scary movie, it worked for them.

Micah

10. newchickgal

newchickgal Songster

Nov 17, 2009
    Republic of Panama
    A good scary movie is The Ruins filmed in 2008. I still get the ibbie jibbies just thinking about it! A super good scary ending as well! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by