I love me a scary movie....but....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by turney31, Aug 29, 2010.

1. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Last Exorcist........ scared the bejebus out of me! I screamed out loud, cussed and peed my pants. I thought I was a scary movie pro but this one got me good. [​IMG]

Have any of y'all been to see it? What did y'all think?

Micah

2. TyrannosaurusChix

TyrannosaurusChix Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Savannah, NY
    i love scary movies( zombies especially)

I think its psychological to me that i know it is a movie .. maybe that is the reason i dont get scared.

but even when i know something is going to go bump, slam or bang, the anticipation of it all and when the loud sound finally comes, i do jump. i guess i startle easily.. but i dont scare easily.

i can see some gruesome stuff and im fine. put maggots in someones mouth and im climbing the freaking WALLS!

3. turney31

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    I think we must be the only people at Netflix with 10 or more Zombie movies on our Q.

4. fordmommy

fordmommy Dancing With My Chickens

Jul 16, 2009
    Wisconsin
    [​IMG] then it won't disappoint me! I LOVE scary movies too.

5. Payette

Payette Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2010
    Earth
    Quote:I have heard that it is terrifying! I get scared easily, so scary movies aren't really my thing. Just remember that it is a movie. The characters are not real. They are actors and actresses who get paid to scare you. If you remember that, you'll be okay. [​IMG]

6. turney31

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Thats a sweet sentiment, Thanks.

Micah

7. Payette

Payette Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2010
    Earth
    Quote:You should watch a comedy! They always make me feel better! Make me laugh so hard I cry! [​IMG]

8. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Turney31: I haven't been scared by a "scary" movie in years, mostly they make me groan. If this new one is that scary, to make you scream, swear and pee your pants??? Now I could get on board with that! I just might go see it now. Although I don't know if I want to see it alone.....maybe I'll hit up one of my friendly neighbors.....neah. [​IMG]

9. turney31

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    My children would always watch Bambi after a scary movie, it worked for them.

Micah

10. newchickgal

newchickgal Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2009
    Republic of Panama
    A good scary movie is The Ruins filmed in 2008. I still get the ibbie jibbies just thinking about it! A super good scary ending as well! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by