I LOVE my Drapery Lady!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by herechickchick, Feb 12, 2008.

1. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    I just got a call from the woman who custom makes drapes for me to let me know that my order is ready! It only took one week! Now get this I paid for her lining and interlining fabric and the costs to have them made, and the total was $360.00! I am SOOOOOOO happy considering another shop was going to charge me over $1500.00 to make them. I just love business that do not rip people off. So I will be dropping off more fabric tomorrow for another room. [​IMG]

If anyone is in the Memphis area and needs drapes made contact Angie @ Angie's Custom Drapes on Whitten Place, Memphis TN

She is the BEST!

2. hooligan

hooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    So where are the pix, huh? [​IMG]

3. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    I have to go pick them up! I will post pics when I get them hung.

4. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Gosh, I've been in my house for ten years and still don't have the guts to pick out bedroom curtains. I just hate spending money on something I'm not sure will look good. Call me chicken! (there are worse things).

Congrats on your curtain guts, and your good deal in getting them! We need pics.

5. BentWillow

BentWillow Out Of The Brooder

Apr 15, 2008
    W. TN
    Thanks for the post on the drapery lady. I live in Memphis and need someone to "re-do" the silk drapes I thought I could do myself. Did you provide all the lining, etc?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by