I love my girls!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by AnimalsComeFirst, Jan 26, 2012.

1. AnimalsComeFirst

AnimalsComeFirst Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2011
    Hugging a Chicken
    I just took this picture... what a life these 3 have got! Not to mention, what they have done to my life! (Spending about half my day, making sure their water is crystal clear and their food is full... not to mention keeping their coop smelling fresh and their pen looking clean.... the list goes on and on!)

Penny, Gloria and Nellie - Aren't chickens just great? [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. coolcanoechic

coolcanoechic Chillin' With My Peeps

That's wonderful! I do the same thing! I only have 2 girls, but they get the special treatment every day. Yours look very happy and healthy. They are very lucky ladies!

3. coolcanoechic

coolcanoechic Chillin' With My Peeps

BTW, your girls remind me of mine. I have a red and a pbr.
    They do not like to step on the snow at all! Today, I picked them up and carried them to their favorite digging spot. It's funny, they will not step on the snow! They are such sissies! Then when I went inside to get some water for them, I came back to the sliding glass door to find them on the door step looking inside and waiting for me. Such charmers!

4. AnimalsComeFirst

Jun 6, 2011
    Hugging a Chicken
    I just read your whole page... what a wonderful coop and what beautiful birds! We are having someone build us a coop in the spring, a 4 x 8 coop so we can get a few more birds. (We don't have any experience in building....)

5. bucky52

bucky52 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2011
    very pretty hens.i also spoil and pamper my girls.they have bought so much joy in my life.

6. rhpues

rhpues Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2011
    Timmonsville sc
    my 8 hens and my roo are spoiled............ lol

7. ChickenPeep

ChickenPeep Faith & Feathers

May 1, 2011
    Olathe, Kansas
    I love your girls! [​IMG]

8. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Your girls are beautiful! Yes, they are special, and I love to spend time with them, just watching them go about their day. [​IMG] Thanks for sharing.

9. Darlasmum

Darlasmum Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2009
    La Crescenta, CA
    Was that pic taken in your yard or MINE??? Penny, Daisy and Clover....
    [​IMG]

10. AnimalsComeFirst

Jun 6, 2011
    Hugging a Chicken
    OMG - thats too weird!!!!!!!!!! I haven't seen one person on here with just 3 birds, a BR and 2 BO's! I love your girls!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by