I love that my one year old is the best person in my family at catching a chicken. Practice makes pe

Look at the happy kids! I believe the leghorn is using fowl language, though. Lovely photos!

Those are the most precious photos. OMG... how CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so innocent..... (i mean the kids, not the chickens...) I agree, fowl language is definitly being spoken.....
gig.gif

Popcorn (the leghorn) is the nicest one. Charlotte "catches" her about a hundred times a day, I dont know quite why she puts up with it but she does. The chickens easily outrun the kids (and me) so she definitely allows herself to be caught. These were our first pictures. Weve had the hens almost a month, but theyve been our secret....

Popcorn (the leghorn) is the nicest one. Charlotte "catches" her about a hundred times a day, I dont know quite why she puts up with it but she does. The chickens easily outrun the kids (and me) so she definitely allows herself to be caught. These were our first pictures. Weve had the hens almost a month, but theyve been our secret....
Secret chickens? How does one keep chickens secret?
lol.png

Well, not too sure whether the HOA allows them or not. Phoenix ordinances say we are supposed to ask permission of neighbors within 50 feet... not sure exactly what that means... I think its stupid. I would rather live next to a couple hens than a barking dog, or a dog that poops and never gets cleaned up after, or a cat that fights at night, or... a bengal tiger. Also, I sortof got made fun of before when I got chicks, but decided to not keep them (didnt work with our yard) so I really didnt tell anyone. The kids are telling anyone who asks if they have a pet that they have a bird. Its true.

Well, not too sure whether the HOA allows them or not. Phoenix ordinances say we are supposed to ask permission of neighbors within 50 feet... not sure exactly what that means... I think its stupid. I would rather live next to a couple hens than a barking dog, or a dog that poops and never gets cleaned up after, or a cat that fights at night, or... a bengal tiger. Also, I sortof got made fun of before when I got chicks, but decided to not keep them (didnt work with our yard) so I really didnt tell anyone. The kids are telling anyone who asks if they have a pet that they have a bird. Its true.
Well, if anybody asks tell them they are Argentine Ground Parrots.

Back
Top Bottom