I love The Doors!

Zinnia-Hen

Live & Let Live
8 Years
Jan 29, 2011
I don't know about you guys, but I think The Doors are awesome! Best band to ever live, too bad Jim Morrison is dead.
hit.gif
It's sad how some of the best singers died so early...On that note, what do you guys think of them? Have a favorite album or song? Comments on 'em? Have the hots on a certain member?
tongue.png

easttxchick

Lone Star Call Ducks
10 Years
Aug 3, 2009
I'm a fan.
I really didn't find Morrison particularly attractive(sorry), but sure do like to hear him sing.
I guess my favorite would be,"Love Her Madly" and I LOVED the movie.

Zinnia-Hen

Live & Let Live
8 Years
Jan 29, 2011
Quote:
No he is not dead.. They faked his death he is in South Africa..
wink.png

Yes I too like the Doors. That whole Ara of bands was great.

ON

He better have faked his death!
lol.png

Royd

Songster
10 Years
May 31, 2009
Middleburg, Fl.
I have their Essential album in my changer, right now...Good music. Quintessential 60's, 70's...Memories are made of this stuff.

Dunkopf

Songster
9 Years
Sep 24, 2010
Kiowa, Colorado
Quote:
Hey Royd we agree on something. Great band.

People are strange was one of my favorites. Of course LA Woman, Riders on the Storm, Always wanted a brain like a toad. I've got most of their stuff on my Zune.

Last edited:

catdaddy66

Songster
10 Years
Nov 18, 2009
Lugoff, SC
I had heard some of the Doors music while in high school in the early 1980's and they were good. When I got into college I met a guy who turned me into a HUGE fan of the DOORS!! I know nearly all of their albums by heart, have read several books about the band ( two I recommend: No One Here Gets Out Alive by D. Sugarman and Riders on the Storm by J. Densmore), seen a lot of documentaries, etc. What a groundbreaking group they were. Recently my brother turned me onto a website called "Live From Daryl's House" with Daryl Hall from Hall and Oates fame. He makes music at his home with past and current acts, and has an episode with ray Manzarek and Robbie Krieger from The Doors! They play "The Crystal Ship', "People are Strange", and"Roadhouse Blues". Awesomeness!

Top Bottom