I love this board!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by YolandaT, May 24, 2010.

1. YolandaT

YolandaT Out Of The Brooder

May 10, 2010
    Austin, TX
    I have never used a message board as much as I use this one. I don't even have to google things anymore, I just search here. It's great, all the tips and advice are so invaluable. I love the detailed answers from people who looooove talking about chickens!

I love it! Two clucks to you all!

2. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    It is an awesome place to be.. All my friends have myspace or facebook and I have BYC I think i got the better end of the deal....

3. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Oh, I totally agree - and X2 on the Facebook comparison.

4. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:And a triple-cluck to you back! I love BYC too.

5. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

Well McCash40 doesn't, he is signing off for good because of what someone responded to a ? of his. Not good . . .

6. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Quote:Your gonna get that everywhere... I have been to that point before here as well, but have decided that there is too much information and I have made too many life long friends to allow myself to be run off.. I know that things are changin for the better on here and we just have to be patient and wait for those changes

7. CluckCluck18

CluckCluck18 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2010
    Largo, FL
    I also agree. I'm a new chicken mama to 6 chicks...RIR, Americuana, Buff Orpington, Brahma, Marans and Silver Laced Wyandotte. The second day I had them they got sick with coccidiosis. If it hadn't been for this site I wouldn't have known what to do to fix things. Lost one chick but the rest are OK. Have a friend helping me build a coop and have gotten so many good ideas. Thanks alot to everyone![​IMG]

8. way2gomom

way2gomom Out Of The Brooder

May 22, 2010
    I also agree! Of course, I'm checking it now in an obsessed fashion! Hopefully my coop will be finished soon so I can start posting pics of my ladies!

9. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    I love this forum, too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by