1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I love to spoil my chickens

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chicken farmer8, Feb 25, 2014.

1. chicken farmer8

chicken farmer8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2014
    here you can chat about what you do to spoil your chickens or anything about your chickens

2. chicken farmer8

chicken farmer8 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2014
    I have a cattle run behind my coops run and all the grass is growing in it and my chickens just stood over there looking at it I could not just let them out because I have to go all the way around the property to get there with the chickens but I just wanted my chickens to be happy so bad that I took two at a time and carried them over to the grass area I have 16 chickens It was nice and warm out so I just grabbed a stick and my knife and started whittling I stayed out there with them because there is a fence on both sides with cows behind them and I didn't want them to go past them and the cows trample them so I stayed out there with them 4 hours and put them up when It got dark my friends think that I spoil them way to much but I just cant help it they are like family to me

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by