I LOVE TSC

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by deerman, May 1, 2009.

1. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Check out my new assorted bantams, TSC reduce their chicks and they just got these in 1.00 each all chicks I took all 45 bantams. Know they came from MtHealthey.

What all breeds ???

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    Hey, I got one of those and some of those and one of them over there [​IMG] I have 25 of those assorted bantams from TSC and I only know what a few of them are lol.

Congrats on our new cuties!!

Looks like a Black Breasted Red OEGB in the back right corner. And a few Mille Fleur d'Uccles. Not sure about those white ones.

3. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    The ones in the top right of the pics that look like they have eye liner or mascara running out the corners of their eyes are Dutch. Not too certain on the others, but I'm certainly no expert. [​IMG] Btw, I'm so jealous! Such a great deal and they are way too cute. [​IMG]

4. SunAngel

SunAngel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Chambersburg, Pa.
    Hmmm when I posted pics of mine like that, everyone told me they were BB red OEGBs. Wonder how you tell the difference between OEGBs and Dutch.

5. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Know TSC chicks come from Mount Healthey ,just will check and see which they sell.

1 golden sebright
    2 oegb
    3 silkies
    4 mille fleur

thats is only 4 breeds of bantam.

guess it just got alot easier, only 2 breed are clean legged 2 breeds feather legged.

Now i can pick out most!!!

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  6. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    Quote:Look at the pics of the chicks on www.feathersite.com. The Dutch & OEGB pics of the chicks look totally different. [​IMG] I agree with ya that there's probably some Millies in there too.

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  7. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    They're beautiful!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Emzyyy

Emzyyy Runs with Deer

Jul 14, 2008
    Derby Kansas
    I see golden sebright [​IMG]
    my hens are so sweet but the roos are a bit...well you know

9. montcapu

montcapu Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2008
    laingsburg, MI
    congrats on your new babies, I wish I could have that many, but hubby would shoot me if I brought that many home, I usually have to sneak the new ones in before he gets home he never knows...lol

10. txchickie

txchickie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    Texas
    I am JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by