I love watching a good train wreck

conny63malies

Crowing
13 Years
Mar 22, 2008
Annetta Kentucky
So there is my DH's exwife. They have 3 1/2 kids together(last one isnt his but hs his name, long story) she let her oldest quit school when she was a sophomore and 16 years old. Since then this girls has done nothing more than lounge around, mooch of relatives...
She has no job, no drivers license no car and no plan for the future. In june/july she met a guy that just graduated from HS and as leaving for Basic training in september. She had the great idea to get pregnant by the dude on purpose just for the benefits and the fact she wouldnt have to work , eventhough she knew he was living in KY and she would be moving with her mom to rural Tennessee.So she has no way to see him unless somebody drives her. Not even sure it his but she blames him and already names the unborn by his last name. Anyway , her reputation followed her and the guy has his doubts and wont marry her unless the baby is really his and keeps his distance now.
Now she has no money, is pregnant and even her mother is getting tired of her. Ex had a awsomely crazy idea. She wants more child support for her not in school - over the age of 18 year old pregnant DD that she lets run around or we need to take her.

She wont get any more money and i have three kids in a three bedroom house and dont need two more , espec. if they are lazy and disrespectful. I shoud tell the babies father to go for full custody because she has been caught taking prescription drugs in HS (an we had to pay for the drugtests).
That poor kid.

Sorry had to vent a bit. But I am very tired of my step children over the years we have taken them in more than once and I have gotten nothing but lies and dishonesty in return. In one way I am amused to see her screw up so bad.

Goodness what a mess! She sounds like a lovely girl who's going to give people a great impession of teen motherhood
roll.png

Quote:
It does when the kid isnt in school anymore. Her mom isnt the sharpest tool in the shed. She didnt even know that money on a credit card has to be repaid, she thought it was all free money.

Parents can agree to pay support after 18, but that is generally for kids in school/college. My guess would be that the ex-wife would be taking him back to court for an increase in child support on the remaining children, to be honest. I don't think the other would fly unless the existing child support order already provides for child support for kids over 18.

Seems like we all have teenagers doing stupid things these days. Maybe it's something in the water?

Edited to add that if the girl tests positive for drugs she shouldn't test positive for at the birth of the baby, child welfare will be getting involved and the child may be removed from her care.

Sarah

Last edited:
Quote:
Guess the apple didn't fall all that far from the tree, eh?

do you wanna guess in what kind of building they grew up in? Not that all people living in these buildings are like that. 99% are not and i would live in one. But those gems are stereotypical and the reason for the bad rep.

Quote:
She wont she is too scared. She moved the kids out of state without his permission. Plus my DH would ask for paternity tests which would fail in atleast one kid and he would let her repay all the money he paid since then.

Back
Top Bottom