I luv my new ducks

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by chicktwit, Oct 17, 2009.

1. chicktwit

chicktwit Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    They're almost grown but new to me. I picked them up in Austin; got them from Webfoot who's having to disperse her flock (she's got more for sale & they're great!). It got dark & I couldn't get a pic B4 we got home. Anyway they chattered & softly quacked with the radio on. When it played Elvis they were loud! But George Jones started singing "He stopped loving her today". Everyone got quiet!!! Thru the whole song! I luv these guys!

Edited to add pic & comment: I still think they were singing with Elvis & showing Ole Possum some respect.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  2. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Geeze!! Who knew they were music critics!!

3. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    You know we arent going to be satisfied till we get some pics on this thread. [​IMG]

4. chicktwit

chicktwit Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    They've decided now that they're here to be shy for a bit & are staying inside. I made sure they had water & feed & I'm hoping they will come outside tomorrow. I've been out there off & on all day hoping they'd come on out but they didn't. I hope they come out soon or I'm gonna run out of treats. I'll try again tomorrow for pics.

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

My ducklings were screaming at the top of their lungs on the way home today - until Rascal Flatts came on. They shut right up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by