1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I met Burt Ward today!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by lovesduckies, Jan 28, 2012.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Okay normally I'm not all into celebs and stuff nor do I really care to meet them (though I would love to meet Robert Pattinson <3 hahaha). But I grew up watching the old Batman Series (the ones from 1966-68). I learned how to read from them and Basically fell in love with the Dynamic Duo then. My whole life my parents have bought me Batman stuff and I even have a tattoo of the Batman symbol on my side. So meeting Burt Ward was just amazing!! Now I need to meet Adam West and get his autograph to be complete lol. Maybe Michael Keaton too he was a good Batman!!! Lol anyway, here are some pictures!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I even got a signed picture of him long ago when he was Robin. It's awesome. I immediately got a frame for it because to me that is priceless and I can never mess it up for get rid of it!!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Oh, how bizarre! Batman is playing on the TV in the livingroom right now and I was just trying to remember his name. Cool!

P. S. Your pics aren't working.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
  3. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    HAHAHA that's funny...

uhh why aren't my pictures showing?!

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Now, they're showing! You must have fixed them.

5. lovesduckies

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    Yeah I just figured out that I have to upload pictures of my phone because it won't work on my lap top for some odd reason :/

6. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

That's very cool! [​IMG]

7. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    Winfield
    Cool!

8. fuzziebutt

fuzziebutt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2009
    Winfield
    Cool!

9. Capvin

Capvin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Lake Placid, FL
    Quite funny...I know Burt Ward and his wife, Tracy, quite well but have not seen them for some time. Some years ago he married Tracy who is the daughter of the President of the company that I was involved with. They are both involved in Great Dane rescue dogs if I remember correctly. Had no idea that he was till maing any appearances. Did you happen to see Tracy there also?

10. Nitrous

Nitrous Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2011
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    If I recall, he held the Guinness record for the fastest speed reader, in the world, for quite some time. Could read a book the size of "war and Peace" in something ridiculous, like 2 1/2 minutes.

Edit: Just looked it up. 30,000 words per minute with 90% retention. Yikes!!!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by