I MET NIKKI SIXX from MOTLEY CRUE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!

Dar

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
So the story goes like this:

Nikki Has released a book and a CD called This is Gonna Hurt. My son and I are HUGE fans so at 4AM yesterday morning my son and I got out of bed and headed to Toronto for the book signing.

We arrived in Toronto at 6am (hehehe the name of his new band is Sixx:A.M. ) We sat in line outside the chapters store for 13+ hours waiting for the book signing to begin.

So Nikk gets there the place goes wild
wee.gif

13904_226650_1817935723064_1080263440_1921020_6100723_n.jpg

he signed my Kindle and my book and my arm.. (guess what my next tatto will be?_
13904_img-20110507-00092.jpg

My son told Nikki that due to his learning difficulties he could not read the book so mom bought him the audio book and he loved it
love.gif
Nikki tool the time to tell my son he was proud of him for not letting a learning difficulty stand in his way and to keep pushing through and he will make it I cried like a baby
hit.gif

13904_img-20110507-00090.jpg

Nikki Sixx is such a great guy... I encourage everyone to read his past book the heroin diaries and his current book this is gonna hurt.. and buy his new CD with Sixx:A.M. this is gonna hurt!!!!

Last edited:
awesome

The countrymusic singer Mark chestnuts boys go to school with my girls. my daughter has been to his house. he sandg christmas carols with my yongest daughters choir class... thats the only famous person I have seen up close... lol

That's so AWESOME!!! I was so sad Nikki wasn't coming to Colorado for a book signing, but I had the pleasure of meeting him when the Crue got back together in 2005. Such a sweet guy!! I read the book in 1 day and have not stopped listening to the CD since Tuesday!! Glad he is such a positive inspiration to your son!! You ROCK mama!!
cool.png

Thats really neat! One of my favorite bands. If I have a daughter again her name will be Glitter. I decided that a while back.

I seen them in concert red white crue tour in reno nevada.

Back
Top Bottom