I miss my chickens!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ChickenPollo, Sep 7, 2014.

1. ChickenPollo

ChickenPollo Out Of The Brooder

Aug 30, 2014
    Madrid/Dubai
    Hi everyone. I have recently moved to Dubai and my chickens are in Spain. Now I only get to see them twice a year when I go to Spain for my family. What do I do to not be so sad? :(

2. bobthebunny

bobthebunny Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2014
    [​IMG] I would get a Skype account and have some one I Spain hold up their phone or what ever so you could see your pretty little girls. Or you could build a coop in Dubai and the next time you go to Spain bring your babies with you to Dubai. Other then that I really don't know ask your family to send daily updates on your babies. Frame pictures of them and put them in your house and when you wake up in the morning you can see them. Plus in private crying will make you feel so much better. My answers are probably on the extreme side but I love my liitle girls and that's what I would do. [​IMG] Good luck.

3. ChickenPollo

Aug 30, 2014
    Madrid/Dubai
    Thanks.hahaha I don't cry but skype would be pretty awesome. The temperature would be bad for chickens.

4. bobthebunny

Aug 2, 2014
    Like its 2 hot for chickens? because the high for most of the summer here was triple digits.

5. ChickenPollo

Aug 30, 2014
    Madrid/Dubai
    Ok so heat us no problem thanks [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

6. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

That's a wonderful idea! [​IMG] You could SEE them and TALK to them!

7. bobthebunny

Aug 2, 2014
    Thanks I LOVE your avatar [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by