I miss my fuzzies!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by NJbirdlover, May 15, 2009.

1. NJbirdlover

NJbirdlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2009
    Salem County, NJ
    Don't worry they are OK, but we moved them into the garage last night.

DH just couldn't take it anymore, his allergies have been horrible! He said either he goes or the chicks go.....after a looong agonizing decision(just kidding) the chicks had to go. They are nice and cozy in our garage but I miss them. I liked looking in on them every chance I could and I loved hearing their little noises.

I worried about them all night and couldn't wait to be sure they were OK come morning. They were of course.

This truly is an addition, one I have no intention of breaking!!!!!
    [​IMG]

2. tunaoftheland

tunaoftheland Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 3, 2008
    oh, it is hard isn't it? Mine just moved outside and it is so sad, so I know how you feel. Come up with lots of excuses to go into the garage [​IMG]

3. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    Oh yes! I was just about to come and post pics of my babies that I moved out to the new coop last night. I have company coming from Michigan and my DH says that the sunroom needs to be a place to have coffee and relax with my family, not stink of chickens!

Besides, they were really getting too big for their box and were knocking over the food and water almost immediately after refilling. They're actually quite happy out there, but I miss them! Before I went to bed, I went out and peeked into the coop window. This morning first thing, I was out there looking in on them. [​IMG] My babbbiiiiiieeeees!

4. txredneckmedic

txredneckmedic Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2009
    lol...My wife was more worried about moving the chicks to the coop than I was, and now she is dreading loosing her living room again to more chicks next week.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by