I MUST BE CHICKEN CRAZY!! Look what I got today&what i hatched PICS!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by shay20, Apr 9, 2009.

1. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    I MUST BE CHICKEN CRAZY!!!HEHEHEHE I M GONNA BE OVER RUN WITH CHICKYS AND I LOVE IT.

Ok Look what I got in this morning. I ordered these ones from murrys hatchery. Well the bigger ones I hatched they are older. The other pics I hatched between last night and 3 days those ones are quail, pheasant ans silkie and a phoenix and i still have more in the bators.

these pics are frizzles and polish

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are the ones I hatched.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

geez, what are you going to do with all those? LOL Also, I'd be really careful with the larger chicks in with the tiny babies...

3. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    That's a LOT of cuties! [​IMG] I keep different ages together too..... though I wouldn't keep meaties with banties though, but other than that I have had no problems [​IMG]

4. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Well i hope to raise and sell, and keep a few for my self for more breeding.
    The older ones love the babys, they are being good with them. I ve been watching them. They have been with a smaller one since they have been born with a oegb so they are used to being with the smaller ones.

5. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    oh the quails and pheasants and just a couple are in a seperated box. those are to tiny AND TO CUTE!!!!!!

6. lil'chickies

lil'chickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    West Texas
    Oh my gosh!!! Those quail are still so darn cute!!! [​IMG]

7. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    lil'chickies :

Oh my gosh!!! Those quail are still so darn cute!!! [​IMG]

HAHAHAHA yES THEY ARE!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. lil'chickies

lil'chickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    West Texas
    Hope you get eggs sometime!! I'd love to hatch some out!! Even if hubby would shoot me! He gets mad at first then he's sees all the little fuzzy butts and starts planning housing and everything for me. He's so funny!! He's even brainstorming a big cabinet incubator out of an old fridge!! Already have the fridge. Just figuring out the details and doing our research!! [​IMG]

9. shay20

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    hahaha arnt husbands funy like that hahaha
    My hubby at first said we cant keep gathering to many, and look now hehehe
    wow i hope you get that fridge working up as an bator, its so fun watching these little guys hatch you actully start ruting them on saying ( come on , come on you can do it). hehe i know i do.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  10. LovinMyPeeps

LovinMyPeeps Sees Wine Dots

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    I want polish so bad and so far no one around here has had them [​IMG] I would love a few for my mini flock (which grew by 6 at TSC this afternoon... darn banties and their cuteness... [​IMG])

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by