1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I need a hug byc friends sniffy sniff

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by yzmike777, Sep 9, 2010.

1. yzmike777

yzmike777 Out Of The Brooder

Aug 31, 2010
    Cedar City
    I have to say good bye after two short weeks with one of my chickies as the wonderful person I got Nugget from and I both confirmed she is most defiantly a HE! Waaaaa he is the sweetest most wonderful b o I have ever had (even though he is the only one have ever had lol)! She is a wonderful animal lover like me and agreed to take him back as a pet (I would keep him but roosters are not nor will they ever be allowed and I have close neighbors and live in the suburbs.) So anyway I need luv lol I am bummed out at least he will go to the most wonderful home ever to a fellow byc member without the chance of ending up on the dinner table [​IMG]

2. Yay Chicks!

Yay Chicks! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    Forest Grove, OR
    It is so great that you have someone who is going to take him back! Sorry you couldn't keep him. [​IMG]

3. yzmike777

Aug 31, 2010
    Cedar City
    I know she is wonderful geeze can not believe I am this attached to a chickie lol! I don't have kids so maybe that is why!

4. Saroco

Saroco Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

5. Suechick

Suechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2009
    Carlsbad, CA
    [​IMG]
    I know your pain well. We had 2 of our chicks turn out to be roosters and had to get rid of them. One went to what I think is a good home, the other went to the feed store, they said a good customer bought him and she planned on keeping him but there's no way to know for sure. I'm glad you were able to give yours to a good home! [​IMG]

Give the ones that you still have some extra hugs.

6. yzmike777

Aug 31, 2010
    Cedar City
    Thanks guys! You are the only ones that understand!

7. PamB

PamB Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2010
    Dayville, CT
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. yzmike777

Aug 31, 2010
    Cedar City
    Wow lots of hugz lol thanks! I have a Yorkie too by the way PamB, not important haha just notice you had one too

9. TheChickenCameFirst

TheChickenCameFirst Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

Awwww, sorry 'bout that!

10. Broodica

Broodica Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2010
    Cascade Foothills, WA
    I have 2 kids and I still am completely attached to our chicks and ducklings. They are my new babies! Sorry you had to give him up. My 4 are only 10 days old, so it will be a while before we know. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by