I need a HYGROMETER

L&Schickens

Songster
11 Years
Jun 9, 2008
Washington State
I am looking for a hygrometer for keeping the humidity correct in my incubator. Does anyone have one they are not useing? if so, please post how much you want for it and all that.
Thanks,
Shellie

You can pick one up at Walmart for under $10
smile.png

Look around the other thermometers, near/around hardware. I found mine on one of the side racks on the end cap. $6.00 or so before tax.

I found mine in with the thermometers. It's a digital thermometer with humidity gauge. Around $7. I've seen the exact same one on ebay going for $15-$20. Takes a AAA battery. Works great.
smile.png

L&Schickens :

I can? Where would I find it?
That would be GREAT!!!!!!

look where they have thermometers..

I have a digital therm/hydrometer made by SPRINGFIELD.

I just did the saline test on it and it is perfect.. I used it most of last summer and it worked fine, but I was not really sure about it..

It is about 1 1/2" high x 2" wide and light enough to set right on top of he eggs..

It has a leg on the back so that it will stand up on a flat surface, also.​

Thanks everyonw. I found one at a hardewear store that is closer to me then Wallie World is. I have had it in the incubator for about an hour now and it reads 100 degreese and 60% humitity. Now I just have to figure out what the humity should be.
wink.png

You can also go to a pet shop and look in the reptile section. They sell them there usually. Because reptiles, you have to keep track of the humidity in their cage.. I picked one up there for $8.

Back
Top Bottom