I need a little prayer . . .

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Whispering Winds, May 26, 2010.

1. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

Just found out yesterday that my son and his g.f. are splitting up and she is moving about a 100 miles away back to her home state with her two sons and our two little granddaughters. My son is more at fault, and I am not only devastated by losing these precious babies where I can't see them several times a week, to the behavior of my adult son. I don't usually ask, I keep it all to myself, but I sure could use a little extra help today. Thanks.

2. NancyinAlaska

NancyinAlaska Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2009
    Willow Alaska
    God.................
    Grant me the serenity,
    To accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    AND..........................
    The wisdom to know the difference.

This always helps me. Live for today because tomorrow NEVER comes.

3. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    Prayers said dear. My mother has told me many times that there's something so incredibly special about grandchildren, "you'll see someday" she says. My heart goes out to you because I know it will not be an easy situation to deal with. Read the green in my sig line, maybe it'll help you. [​IMG]

4. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks! Means so much to me. Sure is true about your kids stepping on your toes when they are little and heart when grown. Sheesh.

6. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

prayers sent for peace, and for wisdom (that part is for your son!), and hoping that things turn out okay.

7. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Prayers and hugs!

Micah

8. MomtoSyd&Emma

MomtoSyd&Emma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Southern VA
    I am soo sorry!

My Mom always told me that you think once they are grown that you can stop worrying but no what happens is that the worries get bigger with them! [​IMG]

I asked her once when can I expect to get a good nights sleep again, she laughed and said once you have babies no matter how old they are you dont sleep deep, you sleep with one eye open and your ears on high alert.

Hopefully they can reconcile and he will realize what he is loosing and they will move past this!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by