I need a miracle, will you say a little prayer for me

Wolf-Kim

Songster
11 Years
12 Years
Jan 25, 2008
Okay, so I was washing some eggs with warm water that my broody pooped on and on of the eggs shattered in my hand. At first I thought the egg simply was a dud, because it shattered soo easily, but then I could see a little chick moving around inside. This little thing cupped in my hands inside a broken shell was alive and moving. I lost my mind. Broke down and started crying, I had wanted peafowl so bad and here I go and unintentionally murder my future peafowl. It continued to move for the next few minutes and I just couldn't bring myself to kill it or dispose of it, I was in shock quite frankly.

I took it inside, wrapped it in a wet paper towel and placed it into my incubator, hoping and praying that it can make the last few days with a broken shell. I haven't checked on it this morning, I'm scared quite frankly. So, if you will just say a little prayer for me, I would really like a small miracle at this moment.

Thanks
-Kim

Prayers sent, good luck, Kim.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

This is probably the section with the most hope and joy in it. You know folks here are praying for your little one...

Now be still and ask God and His Angels for a little help...

Michael (and Nan)
currently in the middle of hatching our first babys

Back
Top Bottom