I Need a new free photo editing software for a Quilt project and need your help!! ;)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by java girl 2, Jan 12, 2013.

1. java girl 2

java girl 2 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2011
    NY
    OK, I just got a bunch of fabrics of different yds for a really good deal [​IMG]and I want to take pics of the fabrics so I can edit, cut and paste the pics to make them look like the Quilt patten I wish to use. Does anyone know of a free photo editing software that I can download on my computer to use, or am I going to have to do this manually with the fabrics? The reason I want to do it this way is to NOT have to cut the fabric and try to find out what the heck I am doing with the colors that way as I wish to save the fabric because some of it I can only use for one shape so I can't waste it trying to find a color scheme for the quilt and I have a lot of different colors too!!!!!![​IMG] I have tryd to find one on the Internet but its way too confusing, HELP ME!!!!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  2. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Have you taken a look at www.gimp.org yet? GIMP is a pretty good editing program if your computer is compatible.

3. java girl 2

java girl 2 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2011
    NY
    yeah, my computer is not working with it. it says I need a something XP. I have an XP but not the one it works with.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by